The Baby Stay Asleep System - $89.99
The Baby Stay Asleep is composed of 3 elements:
1.) The wrapper, which "wraps" around baby in the same manner that a diaper does.
2.) The bumpers, which keep your baby from rolling.
3.) The fitted sheet, which has built-in velcro to hold the bumpers and the wrapper, keeping baby secure.
The Baby Stay Asleep Difference
Baby Stay Asleep strives to create a sleep environment that promotes natural sleep patterns; including settling your baby to sleep, positioning them on their backs and having them stay asleep in their own crib.
With Baby Stay Asleep, parents are able to settle their baby to sleep and then place them in their crib without additional straps that may jostle and wake the baby. Many other sleep systems require the baby to be fastened in after the baby is asleep, and as any mom knows, your baby will wake up!
There are other differences between Baby Stay Asleep and other sleep products:
- Developed by an Occupational Therapist, a Professor of Human Factors Engineering and a Nutrition Scientist.
- Made with the highest safety standards, including certified to Consumer Product Safety Commission's federal safety standards. Many sleep positioners are not safety certified.
- Can be used when the head of the crib is elevated up to 30 degrees.
- Fully Adjustable - for babies weighing up to 20 lbs. and up to 8 months old. Babies grow quickly and to buy multiple products is a hassle for new parents.
- Made in the U.S.A. Made with organic cotton.
Baby Stay Asleep, LLC will refund orders returned within 15 days of receipt that are returned unopened and unused. Please contact us at 1-877-SLEEP61 or email@example.com.Read more about our return policy here.
Please note, returned merchandise is subject to a $10 processing fee.